This training is presented at a reduced rate for Texas Camp by FFW
Trainer: Ray Saltini
With so much emphasis on tooling and building, and forever chasing the next feature, it is easy to forget the importance of continually evaluating your existing architecture and practices to improve visitor experience. Whether you are in higher education, the public sector, or tech, this class is designed to help you put visitors at the center of your website’s narrative to improve the quality of their visit.
This class builds on our experiences helping clients develop successful strategies by auditing their content, architecture, and infrastructure to identify opportunities to improve journeys, conversions, and reliability.
We will cover:
- How to catalog your content and identify gaps and opportunities
- UX strategies to improve SEO and conversions
- Accessibility planning and compliance
- What to expect from a security audit and how to navigate security certifications
- Auditing for practical, actionable strategies to improve performance
Date: Thursday, May 31
Training is $25 and is not included in a camp ticket. We recommend registering for training early, as they tend to sell out.