Welcome to Austin
View our interactive map of the city, including the Texas Camp venue, restaurants, and more.
Venue: Norris Event Center
2525 W. Anderson Lane, Suite 365
Austin, Texas 78757
What to Eat
Austin is the home of some of the finest vittles in Texas. Pack your fanciest elastic waist garments, you'll be going home very happy. We highly recommend you try these favorites:
- Breakfast tacos -- all tacos, really, but breakfast ones especially.
- Kolaches -- a Czech-Texan breakfast pastry with your choice of sweet or savory filling.
- Brisket -- slabs of beef, slow-cooked for hours over a fire. We do this so, so right.
- Queso -- pure cheesy joy, melted and served with tortilla chips. This shouldn’t need any further explanation.
- Mexican martini -- an ATX exclusive cocktail so strong they cut you off after two.
Things to Do
The Texas Camp venue is conveniently located in North Central Austin. There's plenty to do in the area, and the rest of Austin is just a short ride-share away. Nearby fun includes:
- Alamo Drafthouse -- Not your normal movie theater.
- Top Golf -- like putt-putt, but for driving. The good parts version of golf.
- Ice Skating (right next door!) -- show off your best winter moves right in the middle of Texas summer.
Where to Stay
Austin has accommodations for every kind of traveler. Book a communal hammock, a quirky airstream trailer, or a posh downtown hotel. For the full Austin experience, we recommend an Airbnb in one of our many charismatic neighborhoods:
- East 6th -- an eclectic mix of old and new with hipster bars and gastropubs next to pinata stores and tamale trucks.
- South Congress -- a walkable shopping district with tasteful bars and restaurants and some of the most famous Austin spots and photo ops.
- The Domain - a brand new shopping district with bars, restaurants, and more tech companies than you can shake a stick at.